Revolution Wet Processing System
Rotary, Dry-to-Dry, Multi-Step, Multi-Tank, Small Footprint
MEI’s Revolution automated multi-step semiconductor wet bench systems combine ease of process control with rotary robot design and precision engineering to create powerful, flexible tools with minimal clean room footprints.
The easily managed, GEMS/SEC compliant IDX automation software provides outstanding control and programmability, and the new rotary design and robotics handle carriers of up to 300mm wafers through multiple process steps in a very small footprint. The Revolution’s modular wet bench system can link multiple robots so it can process multiple lots with multiple recipes via a central rinse tank handoff. Configurability, up-time, yield, maintainability and throughput are the hallmarks of an MEI wet processing system.NEW! Dry In Dry out processing with the Genesis Marangoni Dryer
Flexible Etch, Strip or Wafer Cleaning Wet Bench with Minimal Fab Footprint
The rotary format of the Revolution rotary semiconductor wet bench is the most appropriate format for bay and chase fabs, and it provides a lower cost solution for process sequences of three to five tanks. MEI can link up to three robots in a given rotary platform, with a shell design customized to fit cleanroom space requirements. The Revolution wet processing system is well designed for maintenance, with easy access bays for plumbing in the back.
Advanced Process Controls Improve Performance, Yield and Lower Wet Processing Costs
MEI’s Advanced Process controls provide the necessary stability of process conditions through closed loop monitoring/control using software recording of all key process variables. The result is a system capable of advanced cleaning and process monitoring capabilities required for critical process steps.
Revolution Rotary Wet Bench Options:
- Many custom tank and process bath options with chemical spiking, recirculation filtration and megasonic and ultrasonic baths
- Heater, chiller, and dryer options, including solid state
- 100mm to 300mm wafer sizes
- Process cassette customer specified with queue pass-on options
- HEPA filtration
- Automatic bulk chemical system integration
- SECS/GEM compliant interface options
- Automatic or manual doors
- Choice of materials, FM4910 (Halar, CPVC, PVDF) or polypropylene or stainless steel.
- SEMI S2-0703 3rd party evaluation audits and FM certified systems
- UL Listed 508A Panel Shop
All of MEI’s Wet Benches, Wet Stations and Wet Processing Equipment Are:
- Flexible and Upgradeable
- Easy to Use and Well Controlled
- Production Ready
- Designed for Safety
- Maintenance Friendly
- More about our Features & Benefits and Design Process
|Multiple Tank Configurations||
Featuring the Revolution Wet Processing system
Visit our Resource Library to learn more about our products and technologies