Tailored Chemical Delivery Systems, Bulk Chemical Distribution Solutions and Spiking Tools for Semiconductor Wet Processing and Wet Bench Systems
MEI’s Chemical Delivery Systems and Chemical Distribution Equipment sets are designed for use with Automated, semi-auto wet processing systems and wet bench systems in a cleanroom environment. MEI’s space efficient bulk chemical delivery systems and point of use chemical blending solutions will reduce waste and lower overall operational costs by reducing labor cost and reducing scrap incidents over manual pour systems.
MEI offers a broad range of chemical handling equipment for delivery, distribution, recapture (recovery), and transport of ultra pure cleanroom chemicals to your MEI or other brands of wet benches and wet processing systems. We design and build tailored systems for semiconductor, MEMS and Solar cleanrooms as well as industrial applications. Drum, bottle and carboy systems are available, along with custom valve manifold boxes, carts and transport solutions. System controls are accomplished utilizing MEI’s proprietary IDX Automation software. All systems are designed to fit the unique requirements of your chemical delivery, mixing or recovery system needs, based on MEI’s proven platforms.
Why Use Bulk Chem Delivery?
In Addition to Cost Advantages
- Eliminates operator effort required to pour the chemicals
- Reduces scrap incidents due to improper chemical pours caused by confusion with process ratios and tools
- Reduces chemical delivery charges
- Reduces water used to rinse chemical bottles
- Generates 50 times less waste compared to bottles
- Avoids spills and reduces handling accidents
- Improves flow of work through Cleanroom by removing transport cart requirements
Chemical Blending and Delivery Systems
Chemical Distribution Equipment: A self-contained bulk delivery system featuring modular, drum chemical delivery and recapture with on-demand controls. Multiple DrumChem systems can operate from a single remote kiosk or individually as a standalone system utilizing a dedicated controller. An integral 5-gallon reserve/day tank provides continuous chemical delivery during drum changes.
Flexible, modular, entry-level bulk system used in conjunction with a chemical room. FlexChem features dual output delivery per cabinet. This system can be incrementally expanded as additional chemicals are required at the lowest possible cost.
5-gallon delivery and recapture system designed for small systems with localized needs. The MultiChem uses 5-gallon carboys, which are more affordable than bottles. It provides recapture capability for chemicals or mixtures that can not be drained into your acid waste system. This chemical delivery system can be controlled directly from the wet station or by using a FlexChem Controller.
MEI Chemical Delivery System Features:
Some of the features that help make MEI’s Wet Process systems and Chemical Blending and Delivery systems perform so well include:
- Designed to SEMI S2 standards
- Equipped to handle chemicals, DI water, and solvents
- High quality semiconductor grade components
- Pure bond welding
- CNC cut fabricated boxes
- Triangle bead welded
- High purity, chemical resistant door seals, valves and fittings
- Internal cabling provisions
- Inset door handles
- Welded NPT inlet and outlet couplings
Some Common Options:
- Graphical touch-screen control with IDX Automation Software
- Choice of electro polished Stainless Steel or various grades of plastics (including FM-4910 materials)
- Custom sizes/configurations
- Multiple outlet branches
- Pressure and flow gauge meters
- Optional leak detection
- Leak testing
Control of MEI Chemical Blending and Delivery Systems
MEI’s chemical systems are controlled via MEI’s IDX Automation Software, using either a large color graphical touch screen interface mounted on the unit via the wet processing system or from MEI’s remote interface mounted on a kiosk for controlling multiple systems in multiple locations. Each display shows a graphical representation of the system, indicating the status of all controlled points (valves, pumps, etc.), as well as alarm and interlock status. MEI Chemical Delivery Systems can be delivered stand-alone or integrated with MEI’s Wet Process Systems.
MEI’s partnership design process ensures that each chemical delivery or spiking system is built to your process and recipe requirements from a wide array of options.
The entire range of chemical handling equipment for delivery, distribution, capture or recovery, and transport is configured to fit the unique properties of each chemical as well as the individual requirements of each customer.
- Download our MEI Chemical Systems Overview Brochure