Semiconductor, Solar, MEMs & MicroFabrication Wet Processing and Supporting Equipment
MEI Wet Processing Systems and Services LLC of Albany, Oregon, is a wet processing equipment and services company serving the semiconductor, MEMs, solar, and high technology industries. MEI’s specialties include patented solutions for wet processing applications, including Metal Lift-off, Advanced Etch, Critical Etch, and wafer cleaning solutions. Exceptional process control is provided through MEI’s proprietary IDX Flexware Process Control Software. We manufacture custom automated and semi-automated wet benches, wet process systems and automated chemical delivery systems, along with providing award winning service and support. MEI has a commitment to outstanding customer service. MEI Wet Processing has sales offices in the United States, Europe, China, Taiwan, and the Middle-East.
Built on Commitment
MEI provides tailored, quality equipment and services for high technology manufacturers. We’ve been in business since 1990, serving satisfied customers around the world.
Our custom solutions focus on:
- A single-minded customer-oriented service philosophy.
- Process and throughput are vital.
– Through a partnership design process, we provide quality equipment to match your process and fab needs.
- Precision and control drive yield.
– Configurable, flexible, modular designs, modeled in solid works.
- Usability is key.
– Production ready tools: maintenance access, quality, ergonomics and safety are designed and built right in.
- Up-time is critical.
– Field-proven reliability. Warrantied products are combined with award winning service, installation and support.